• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 4 days
• Parking lot
• Air Conditioning
• Linen and towels provided
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby crib available (rent)
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Games room
Internet / Phone
• WiFi / Internet
• Guarded community
• Gated community
• Poolheat Electric
• Private Pool
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Pool child safety fence
• Covered lanai
• Community childrens playground
• Community Gym
• Community Cyber cafe
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Community Tennis Courts
• BBQ / picnic area
• Community Gym
• Community Basketball court
• Community Games Room
• Community Pool
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Childrens Water Play Area
• Business Facilities
• Convenience Store
• Concierge service
• Putting Green
Our villa WH6424 was completed in May 2006 & is situated on a large corner lot in the gated resort community of Windsor Hills.
Enjoy the modern/contemporary look of this 6 bed 4 bath home with its clean lines and earth tones in every room. There are 2 king master en-suites, a third bedroom with a queen size bed, 6 twin beds and queen sleeper sofa that will comfortably sleep 14 - all bedrooms have their own TV.
The garage has been converted into a lavish games room with a slate-bed pool table, Foosball, & air hockey tables together with a PlayStation 2.
We are also pleased to offer free high speed wireless internet together with free long distance, & international phone calls (excludes mobile phone numbers in most countries). When you need to recuperate for the next action packed day you can relax in front of the 60' LED HD TV (with HD pack) or soak up the Florida sunshine by your own south facing private pool & spa.
Why a Holiday Home Instead of a Hotel: If you are planning to visit the «Sunshine State» of Florida a luxurious, privately owned, villa provides you with the ideal opportunity to enjoy a home from home in the one of the most action packed holiday destinations in the world.
You get more space than a hotel room at a lower cost per person. Your family or group can live together under one roof with fully equipped kitchen, personal and convenience items and your own private pool, spa and relaxation areas.
Our villa is perfectly located whether you wish to experience the thrills and spills of the theme parks, face the challenge of one of the many golf courses or relax on one of Florida's stunning beaches.
|Sorry, no rates online|
|Windsor Hills - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.