• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 3 days
• Air Conditioning
• Parking lot
• Linen and towels provided
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby strollers available (rent)
Internet / Phone
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• WiFi / Internet
• Gated community
• Guarded community
• Covered lanai
• Poolheat Electric
• Pool child safety fence
• Private Pool
• Pool fully fenced
• Childrens Water Play Area
• Community Gym
• Community Pool
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Community Games Room
• Business Facilities
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Walking Path
• Convenience Store
• Community Basketball court
• Community Gym
• Community childrens playground
SOR4518, a luxury vacation townhome is a new way to surf through endless fun in the world of activities that Solara Resort offers in Orlando.
The two-story townhome provides seamless accommodation for up to 10 guests that can comfortably fit throughout its suites and rooms.Getting into the property, guests can find an elegant open plan where a state-of-the-art kitchen with island merges into a contemporarily decorated living and dining area. White and taupe colors are illuminated by the sunlight through a multi-slide glass door that opens up to the private lanai with sitting area and the private pool in a screened patio.
Upstairs guests can find a great loft with sitting area. The master bedroom that features a King Size bed and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, glass enclosure shower and walk-in closet. Walking through the hallway is the second master bedroom with Queen Size bed and another Queen Size bed ensuite bathroom with glass enclosure shower. There is a third bathroom with tub in the hallway near the laundry room. Additionally on the first floor there's a 2 Full Size bed with a hallway bathroom as soon as you enter the house.
Featured Amenities: Private Screened Patio with Pool Heated Pool/Spa Available Upon Request at Extra Charge Cable TV and Smart TV Towels & Linen Free Wifi
Solara Resort is a gated resort-style community located off of US-192 with easy access from Westside Blvd. or Florence Villa Grove Rd. and nearby highways I-4, US-27 and 429.
It is just about 8 miles from the Disney attraction parks complex. The Grand Clubhouse features on-site restaurant and bar, coffee bar, ice cream parlor, sundries store, fitness center, indoor and outdoor lounges, business center, an outdoor fitness lawn, children's playground, and a tween/teen hangout center.
This luxury resort highlights a competition-level FlowRider® Surfing Simulator, a zero-entry pool, children's splash pad, water slides, and pool bar.
Guests can also have fun and challenges with family and friends in the game courts: basketball, beach volleyball, and a full-size soccer field.
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 13.50% tax|
| - ||June, 15 2023||161.00|
|June, 16 2023|| - ||September, 9 2023||189.75|
|September, 10 2023|| - ||November, 14 2023||161.00|
|November, 15 2023|| - ||November, 30 2023||299.00|
|December, 1 2023|| - ||December, 14 2023||161.00|
|December, 15 2023|| - ||January, 6 2024||264.50|
|January, 7 2024|| - ||March, 14 2024||218.50|
|March, 15 2024|| - ||April, 7 2024||287.50|
|April, 8 2024|| - ||June, 13 2024||218.50|
|June, 14 2024|| - ||September, 8 2024||241.50|
|September, 9 2024|| - ||November, 14 2024||218.50|
|November, 15 2024|| - ||November, 30 2024||287.50|
|December, 1 2024|| - ||December, 12 2024||218.50|
|December, 13 2024|| - ||January, 6 2025||287.50|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 10 nights||125.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||35.00|
|Accidental damage waiver mandatory||99.00|
|Solara Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$50 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
|June, 16 2023||to||September, 9 2023||2 days|
|September, 10 2023||to||November, 14 2023||2 days|
|November, 15 2023||to||November, 30 2023||4 days|
|December, 1 2023||to||December, 14 2023||2 days|
|December, 15 2023||to||January, 6 2024||7 days|
|January, 7 2024||to||March, 14 2024||2 days|
|March, 15 2024||to||April, 7 2024||7 days|
|April, 8 2024||to||June, 13 2024||2 days|
|June, 14 2024||to||September, 8 2024||2 days|
|September, 9 2024||to||November, 14 2024||2 days|
|November, 15 2024||to||November, 30 2024||4 days|
|December, 1 2024||to||December, 12 2024||2 days|
|December, 13 2024||to||January, 6 2025||7 days|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus: A cancellation within the last 30 days prior to arrival is possible, if the US government suspends travel from your country / state to Florida. Cancellation fees will be applied.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus - Cancellation fees: 10 % of the total amount will be retained as cancellation costs. Credit card fees cannot be refunded.
• Rates subject to change without notice.