• Arrival date: Saturday
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 4 days
• Air Conditioning
• Linen and towels provided
• BBQ / Grill
• Pool child safety fence
• Pool South Facing
• Private Pool
This very pretty waterfront home is located on a quiet canal in a nice residential neighborhood in New Port Richey. There are two bedrooms downstairs (one with a queen bed overlooking the pool and the other with two twin beds.) The large master bedroom (king bed) is upstairs with large bathroom. The master bedroom has it's own private TV and DVD. Linens and towels are provided. The kitchen is fully equipped.
In the backyard, you can relax by our private, heated (for a fee) southern exposure pool which overlooks the canal or fish off our floating dock (in the winter months, you can sometime see Manatees swim by.) Depending on the season, get your own grapefruits or lemons right off our trees. We even provide a juicer in the kitchen for freshly made lemonade or juice! This home is true Florida at it's best. The beach is approximately two and a half miles. There is a lot of different restaurants and shops.
A favorite activity of ours is to rent a pontoon and take it to the Sand Bar or Anclote Key for a day where we go shelling, fishing and dolphin watching. If you need ideas as to what to do or see, I'll be happy to let you know our family's other favorites. For those of you with a boat, you're welcome to bring it (you need to let me know the size of the vessel beforehand to see if we can accommodate.)
Activities (on site or nearby): Biking, Golf, Tennis, Fitness Center, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling
You can say, a fantastic short term rental villa for some fantastic days in Florida
|Please enquire for rates|
|New Port Richey - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.