• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 4 days
• Double Garage
• Air Conditioning
• On conservation area
• BBQ / Grill
• Private Pool
• Poolheat Solar (free)
This executive villa located on Rotunda, Englewood, on the Cape Haze peninsula has more than 2,500 sq. ft. of living space and a large sun deck to enjoy. Cable TV, video, CD system, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fully furnished laundry room, gas barbecue, free local phone calls and double garage with electric doors are some of the many amenities available to make your stay more relaxing and enjoyable. There are many golf courses within a few miles drive of the villa. Boating, scuba-diving, salt and freshwater fishing, tennis, crazy golf, karting, ten-pin bowling, multi screen cinema and white sandy beaches are all within easy reach. There are many impressive air-conditioned shopping malls, with some of the top US department store names (Sears, J.C. Penney, Dillards and Montgomery Ward) within a short drive, such as the one million square foot mall at Port Charlotte (20 minutes by car). There are also brand name outlet malls within a short drive where excellent choice and bargains can be found. Because of the quiet residential setting of the villa you will be able to relax and recharge the batteries knowing that the attractions, night life and shops are only a short journey away. The villa backs onto woodland and is reached by a quiet road. Some of the supermarkets are open 24 hours. On rotonda itself there is a wide variety of local wildlife. Nesting eagles were also within the area.
|Please enquire for rates|
|Englewood - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$50 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.