• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 4 days
• Parking lot
• Air Conditioning
• Linen and towels provided
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Games room
Internet / Phone
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• WiFi / Internet
• Gated community
• Guarded community
• On conservation area
• Private Pool
• Pool South Facing
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community Cyber cafe
• Community Media Room with WiFi
• Community childrens playground
• Walking Path
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• BBQ / picnic area
• Community Games Room
• Community Gym
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Concierge service
• Community Gym
• Community Pool
• Community Basketball court
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Business Facilities
Emerald Island Resort - Kissimmee, Florida is a resort paradise located 2.5 miles from the area's main attraction, Walt Disney World. During your stay, you will enjoy this well-appointed townhome that has been designed and decorated to provide you and your family an abundance of luxury amenities and leaves you well equipped to vacation with all the usual items you would expect to find at home. Emerald Island Resort is only a short 25-minute drive from the Orlando International Airport and is situated central to all of Orlando's famous attractions. The resort's amenities include a large clubhouse, resort pool with spa, fitness center, sauna and steam room, sand volleyball, tennis courts, game room, children's playground, and BBQ/picnic area. This spacious 7 bedroom holiday villa can comfortably accommodate a larger family or group of up to 14 people.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Private Screened-In Pool and Lanai
Spa - this is not a hot tub, the spa is only heated to the same temperature as the pool if pool heat is added.
Patio with Outdoor Furniture and Spacious Deck
Game Room with Pool Table
Towels and Bed Linens
Internet Access with WIFI
Flat Screen Cable T.V. in Great Room and All Bedrooms
3400 Square Feet
Pool Direction Southwest
1-King (Downstairs, Ensuite)
1-King (Upstairs, Ensuite)
Bunkbed with 2-Twins (Upstairs)
Bunkbed with 2-Twins and 1-Full (Upstairs)
Come to stay in this wonderfully designed resort where you'll enjoy luxury living at its finest. Whether you want to escape for peace and quiet, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, Emerald Island Resort can fulfill all of your desires. Emerald Island Resort was developed with the discerning vacationer in mind offering privacy and luxury all just minutes away from Orlando's famed attractions. Emerald Island Resort was developed to ensure that it was close enough to see all that Orlando has to offer as well as to make certain that there was plenty to do right at the resort. Emerald Island caters to groups, both family, and business-oriented, and continues to be one of the best and most sought-after accommodations in the Orlando, Florida area.
Large Resort-style Pool
Sauna and Steam Room
Sand Volleyball Court
Florida's renowned coastal regions are a short drive from Central Florida. Within an hour and 15-minute drive, you can be sunbathing in the sunshine state's fabulous Atlantic Coast or enjoying the amazing waters of the Gulf Coast.
This home is fully equipped, furnished, and self-catering. Each accommodation comes equipped with an initial supply of toilet paper, a roll of paper towels, and one tall kitchen garbage bag. Please refer to your arrival instructions for specifics and suggestions on what to bring. Thank you!
|Discount for overnight stays within the next 5 - 10 days||20.00%|
|Discount for overnight stays within the next 10 - 15 days||15.00%|
|Discount for overnight stays within the next 15 - 40 days||10.00%|
back to top
|Sorry, no rates online|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$50 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.