• Size : 3552.12 sqf / 330.00 qm
• Arrival date: Saturday
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 7 days
• Ceiling Fans
• Air Conditioning
• Linen and towels provided
• Free use of crib/cot/highchair
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Games room
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Playstation 2
• Dish TV
Internet / Phone
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• Free International/Long distance calls
• WiFi / Internet
• Guarded community
• Security Alarm
• Gated community
• Free Safe
• BBQ / Grill
• Pool fully fenced
• Pool patio (roofed)
• Pool South Facing
• Pool toys
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Private Pool
• Covered lanai
• Poolheat Electric
• Pool child safety fence
• Pool doors alarmed
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Concierge service
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Community childrens playground
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community Gym
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Community Cyber cafe
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Community Games Room
• BBQ / picnic area
• Business Facilities
• Community Basketball court
• Community Pool
• Community Media Room with WiFi
• Walking Path
Game Room: The game room is fully air-conditioned and has a pool table, air hockey, foosball and large screen TV. South Facing Pool and Lanai Area: The large 14'x30' heated pool accompanied by hot tub/spa and a covered full-width 10' lanai. The pool is south-facing, which means the pool gets sunlight all day long and the lanai is shaded. There are plenty of loungers and chairs for all guests in the sun. After getting enough tan, guests can rest under the shade of lanai which also has fans to cool you off. We also have a large gas barbecue grill and we provide free tank of gas. Living Room: Living Room of our home is spacious, with a comfortable sofa, complemented by love seat, coffee table, and two end tables with lamps, 32” flat screen TV, DVD player, books, movie and game library, Play Station 2 and a CD player. Formal Dining: The Formal Dining is well furnished with a spacious dining table and six chairs with all place settings waiting for your gourmet meals to be served. Family Room/ Great Room: The family room with its two-story ceilings is spacious, with a comfortable sofa, complemented by loveseat, coffee table, and two end tables with lamps, 32” flat screen TV and DVD player. King Master Suite #1: This King Master Suite is located on the first floor with a nice view of the pool and lanai area and has an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower and separate toilet. It is complemented by a huge walk-in closet. This bedroom also has a 32" flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. King Master Suite #2: This King Master Suite located upstairs and has an en-suite bathroom with a tub and toilet. It is complemented by a huge walk-in closet. This bedroom also has a 26" flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. This bedroom has a full-size crib. King Master Suite #3/#4: These King Master Suites are located upstairs and each has en-suite bathrooms with tub and toilet. Both these bedrooms also have a 26" flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players. Bedroom #5 ("Blue Seas" Theme): This "Blue Seas" themed room is decorated with "Blue Seas" theme and has a Full/Twin bunk-bed that accommodates three kids. This bedroom also has a 24" flat screen TVs with cable and DVD player. Bedroom #6 ("Madagascar" Theme): This "Madagascar" themed room is decorated with Marty and friends and has a two twin beds that accommodate two kids. This bedroom also has a 24" flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. Kitchen: “Emerald Magic” has a well-equipped kitchen that makes food preparation a breeze while you are on vacation. To start off, this kitchen has an oven and a cook-top stove to make special meals of your choice and is complemented by a refrigerator with freezer, microwave oven and automatic icemaker. This kitchen is “complete” with dinnerware, silverware and glassware settings for 14 (including wine glasses), kitchen towels and oven mitts, knives and cutting board. There are plenty of pots and pans, baking sheets, microwaveable dishes.
|Sorry, no rates online|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus: A cancellation within the last 30 days prior to arrival is possible, if the US government suspends travel from your country / state to Florida. Cancellation fees will be applied.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus - Cancellation fees: 10 % of the total amount will be retained as cancellation costs. Credit card fees cannot be refunded.
• Rates subject to change without notice.