• Size : 3552.12 sqf / 330.00 qm
• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 5 days
• Linen and towels provided
• Ceiling Fans
• Air Conditioning
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Free use of crib/cot/highchair
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Games room
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Playstation 3
• Wii console
• Dish TV
• Home Cinema
Internet / Phone
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• WiFi / Internet
• Free International/Long distance calls
• Security Alarm
• Gated community
• Guarded community
• Free Safe
• BBQ / Grill
• Pool patio (roofed)
• Poolheat Gas
• Private Pool
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Pool fully fenced
• Pool toys
• Pool South Facing
• Covered lanai
• Pool doors alarmed
• Pool child safety fence
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Concierge service
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Community Cyber cafe
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community Gym
• Community childrens playground
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Walking Path
• Community Games Room
• BBQ / picnic area
• Business Facilities
• Community Basketball court
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Community Pool
• Shuttle Bus Service to the Theme Parks and Are
• Community Media Room with WiFi
Movie and Game Room Our game room is fully air-conditioned and has a 7' slate bed pool table, foosball, and a DVD player. This room also has a 1080p projector that can be projected on to a 120" professional grade screen. We also have board games and a large collection of DVDs for all ages.
The game-room is decorated to highest standards. As always we say ..."If there is a garage door - it is a garage, not a game-room!"
Pool / SPA
South Facing Pool/Spa and Lanai Our large 14’x30’ heated Swimming Pool and Spa are south-facing and have the unique advantage over many other villas in that the entire pool and spa area will be soaked in sunlight all day long. It is surrounded by a large extended full width paved patio and a screened lanai with cooling ceiling fans should you prefer to sit in the shade.
The pool deck is furnished with chairs, tables, and beach beds which allows you to just lie back, relax and enjoy the Florida sun. If you find the pool is a little cool for your liking, it can be fully heated at an additional daily charge (recommended for October to March). The pool deck is fully screened which helps to keep the pool clean and the wildlife out. The pool is serviced weekly by professionals so you can be sure it is clean and safe to swim in.
The luxurious raised Spa is a great way to relax and is able to accommodate up to four people at once. Not a bad way to discuss tomorrow’s adventures!
Those guests traveling with little ones will be glad to know that the Pool area has a complete child safety fence. In addition all doors leading to pool are alarmed.
Pool and Spa have privacy from the neighboring homes on both sides due to judiciously placed shrubs.
The Living Room of our home is spacious, with a comfortable sleeper sofa, complemented by love seat, coffee table, and two end tables with lamps.
Please note the foos-ball table pictured here is part of the game-room.
The Formal Dining is well furnished with a spacious dining table and six chairs with all place settings waiting for your gourmet meals to be served.
Great Room The family room with its two-story ceilings is spacious, with a comfortable sofa, complemented by love seat, coffee table, and two end tables with lamps, 32” flat screen TV, a DVD player and Wii Games console with games.
Our vacation home has a well-equipped kitchen that makes food preparation a breeze while you are on vacation. To start off, this kitchen has an oven and a cook-top stove to make special meals of your choice and is complemented by a refrigerator with freezer, microwave oven and automatic icemaker. This kitchen is “complete” with dinnerware, silverware and glassware settings for 14 (including wine glasses), kitchen towels and oven mitts, knives and cutting board. It also offers various kitchen utensils including corkscrew and grater, Salt and pepper shakers.
There are plenty of pots and pans, baking sheets, microwaveable dishes.
- King Master Suite #1 This King Master Suite is located on the first floor with a nice view of the pool and lanai area and has an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower and separate toilet. It is complemented by a huge walk-in closet. This bedroom also has a 32" flat screen TV with cable and DVD player.
- King Master Suite #2 This King Master Suite located upstairs and has an en-suite bathroom with a tub and toilet. It is complemented by a huge walk-in closet. This bedroom also has a 26" flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. This bedroom has a full-size crib.
- King Master Suite #3/#4 These King Master Suites are located upstairs and each has en-suite bathrooms with tub and toilet. Both these bedrooms also have a 26" flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players.
- Bedroom #5 This bedroom is decorated nicely with Mickey theme and ideal for adults and kids alike. This bedroom also has two twin beds, a 24" flat screen TVs with cable and DVD player.
- Bedroom #6 This bedroom is decorated with beach theme and has two twin beds that accommodate two kids. This bedroom also has a 24" flat screen TV with cable and DVD player.
- Sleeper Sofa The sofa in the living room also turns to a sleeper bed to accommodate two persons.
|Sorry, no rates online|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$50 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus: A cancellation within the last 30 days prior to arrival is possible, if the US government suspends travel from your country / state to Florida. Cancellation fees will be applied.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus - Cancellation fees: 10 % of the total amount will be retained as cancellation costs. Credit card fees cannot be refunded.
• Rates subject to change without notice.