• Size : 2217.00 sqf / 205.96 qm
• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 5 days
• Air Conditioning
• Linen and towels provided
• Free use of crib/cot/highchair
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Playstation 2
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Games room
Internet / Phone
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• WiFi / Internet
• Guarded community
• Gated community
• On conservation area
• Pool East facing
• Pool child safety fence
• Covered lanai
• Poolheat Electric
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Private Pool
• Pool doors alarmed
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community Gym
• Walking Path
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Community Cyber cafe
• Community childrens playground
• BBQ / picnic area
• Community Games Room
• Business Facilities
• Community Basketball court
• Community Pool
• Community Media Room with WiFi
• Concierge service
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
Encircled by a protective buffer of woodlands and wetlands,
Emerald Island Resort is a "land island" amidst a sea of lush vegetation.
The winding, palm-lined road that leads you to Emerald Island Resort is a prelude to the community's grandeur. The colonnaded entry, complete with a playful dolphin fountain and picturesque rotunda, provides a dramatic sense of arrival indigenous plants and decorative flowers and grasses contributes to Emerald Island
Once inside, you feel as if you have entered a special preserve. Emerald Island is surrounded by a Conservation Area and encompasses over 300 acres with 11 heavily wooded acres right in the middle of the community.
Only a few miles from Walt Disney World® and a short walk or drive to shopping and dining, this "island" serves as a haven from larger world while remaining central to everything the world's most popular destination with millions of visitors a year to offer.
Emerald Island Resort Clubhouse is the vibrant center of activity for the community. Even though your home is close to the area's most renowned attractions, the activities and amenities of this venue are so special you and your guests may choose not to leave.
The Clubhouse is the source for premier service. A helpful staff member will assist with dinner reservations, attraction tickets or transportation. The staffed Clubhouse provides towel service and music at the pool, movie rental and other thoughtful touches to make your visit to Emerald Island Resort a worry-free experience.
Specialising in servicing holiday makers who rent holiday homes, most of whom would prefer to rent a holiday villa than stay in hotels, Emerald Island Club house staff are at your service.
At 4,000 square feet the Clubhouse has something for everyone including:
A large community pool
A hot tub
Relaxing sauna and steam room
An internet room
Meeting rooms for informal gatherings
A comfortable lounge area with coffee
A cyber cafe
A snack bar
Pool side Tiki Bar
Sun bating area with loungers
2 Childrens playgrounds
|Rates/night, in USD include tax:|
| - ||October, 31 2023||260.00|
|November, 1 2023|| - ||December, 15 2023||245.00|
|December, 16 2023|| - ||January, 4 2024||300.00|
|January, 5 2024|| - ||March, 22 2024||250.00|
|March, 23 2024|| - ||April, 6 2024||330.00|
|April, 7 2024|| - ||April, 30 2024||250.00|
|May, 1 2024|| - ||June, 30 2024||275.00|
|July, 1 2024|| - ||August, 31 2024||300.00|
|September, 1 2024|| - ||October, 31 2024||275.00|
|November, 1 2024|| - ||November, 23 2024||250.00|
|November, 24 2024|| - ||November, 30 2024||330.00|
|December, 1 2024|| - ||December, 16 2024||250.00|
|December, 17 2024|| - ||January, 4 2025||330.00|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 6 nights||180.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||40.00|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$50 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.