• Fecha de llegada Cualquiera
• Entrega de llaves: En la villa
• Minima estadia: 3 Días
• Ropa de cama y toallas incluidas
• Aire acondicionado
• Coche para niños disponible (renta)
• Cuna disponible (renta)
• Silla alta disponible (renta)
• Televisión cable
• HDTV / televisión grande
Internet / Teléfono
• Wi-Fi internet
• Llamadas gratis a los Estados Unidos, Canada y Puerto Rico
• Communidad con guardia
• Communidad control de acceso
• Piscina privada
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Calefacción de piscina eléctrica
• Terraza cubierta
• Puertas de la piscina tienen alarma
• Patio de recreo para niños comunitario
• Gimnasio comunitario
• Salon de entretenimiento con Wi-Fi
• Área de barbacoa / picnic
• Área de jugar acuático para niños
• Restaurante / Bar en el resort
• Putting Green
• Community Cine
• Volleyball / Beach Volleyball
• Servicio de Consejeria
• Gimnasio comunitario
• Piscina comunitaria
• Piscine de Hidromasaje (Jacuzzi/spa)
• Lazy River
• Sendero para caminar
• Instalaciones de negocios
• Sede de un club
• Campo de golf en la communidad
• Campo de práctica / Driving range
CHG6542 Property Description
Looking for a place that'll sleep up to 12 people? How does a 6-bedroom, 5-bathroom vacation villa with private pool sound?
Let's go over the bedrooms.
- The first bedroom, the master bedroom, is large and spacious. It has a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, garden tub, and walk-in shower.
- The second bedroom also has a king-size bed.
- The third and fourth bedrooms both have queen-size beds in each.
- The fifth bedroom is superhero themed and has two single beds, and
- the sixth bedroom is Minnie Mouse themed and also has two single beds. The themed rooms are perfect for the younger members of the family.
The kitchen is large and spacious, it has dark wooden cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a breakfast bar with seating for up to 4 people, and it comes fully equipped with all the standard kitchen utensils and small appliances that you would need to whip up something tasty to eat. Chances are that the breakfast bar won't seat everyone that stays in the house. In this case, there's a dining area just off the kitchen, which has a large rectangular table and seating for up to 8 people.
After a long day out at the parks, there's no place better to come back to than the living room. Here, you can sit back and relax on the brown leather L-shaped sectional sofa and watch a good movie on the flat screen TV mounted to the wall.
If the living room is too small for everyone, there's a second living room upstairs. Here, just like downstairs, you'll find an L-shaped sectional sofa, large ottoman, and a flat screen TV mounted to the wall.
Walk through one of the two patio doors downstairs, and you'll enter the screened-in pool area. Here, you can enjoy the pool and spa, sunbathe on one of the sun loungers, or eat alfresco at the patio table under the covered lanai.
As Orlando's premiere tourist and commercial destination -- encompassing some 1,500 acres southwest of The Walt Disney World Resort -- Champions Gate welcomes visitors just off its I-4 exit with stately rows of towering palm trees behind the beautifully-designed double gates.
With 36 holes of championship golf designed by International golf champion Greg Norman, Champions Gate is like no other golf resort in the world. The golf resort also features a 35,000 square foot clubhouse which features a pro shop, full-service banquet facility that accommodates up to 300 guests, and a full-service bar.
Champions Village is the development's retail center, is anchored by Lakeland, Florida based Publix Super Market. McDonalds, Subways, Walgreens, 7/Eleven, Chili's Grill and Bar, Miller's Ale House, Red Robin, Regions Bank, and Watson Realty also have locations within Champions Gate. pages.
Additional restaurants and retail stores are currently underway to complement the existing shopping center. Champions Gate Downtown now offering a nice mix of restaurants to choose from. Great places to grab Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Now open for business: CG Salon, Envy Nails, woof gang bakery and grooming, Tijuana Flats, Menchie's, and Jersey Mike's. Blue Coast and Osteria.
Opening Soon are Huey Magoos Chicken Tenders, Great Clips and Little Greek Restaurant.