REU6601 is an amazing 6 bedroom 6 bath vacation home!
If you're looking for elegance and class, staying in this Reunion Resort private pool home is the perfect option for your next vacation. Located in the prestigious community of Reunion Resort, this home has 6 large bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
It has over 3,500 square feet of living space, providing plenty of room for everyone.
When you walk in the front door, you will feel like you are walking into a palace. The grand staircase and the beautiful tile flooring and design is just breathtaking.
The gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and large island are a chef's dream.
The living room has a comfortable, oversized couch and loveseat and a large flat screen TV. There are two dining areas. The one that is right next to the living room and kitchen will seat up to 8 people.
There is a separate, more formal, dining room and that space will seat up to 6 people.
The villa has 6 great bedrooms, all with TV
- The first master bedroom is located upstairs and has its own private balcony, overlooking the pool area. It also has a comfortable king size bed, flat screen TV and private en-suite bathroom, with a large walk-in shower and garden tub.
- The second master bedroom is also located upstairs and also has a private balcony, just a little bit smaller. It also has a large king size bed, flat screen TV and private en-suite bathroom.
- The 3rd and 4th bedrooms both have a comfortable queen size bed and flat screen TV.
- The 5th bedroom has built in bunk beds and it's been decorated for the princess of the family, with sparkles and Frozen decor.
- The 6th bedroom also has bunk beds but is decorated with a Star Wars theme.
The garage has been converted into a state-of-the-art game room. There is a pool table, foosball table and an air hockey table. There is also 4 flat screen TVs that are mounted into the wall. The entire family is sure to love the Star Wars theme!
And just when you think the home can't get any better, you also have your own private pool and spa. The pool deck and patio, although not screened in is does have a privacy fence around the patio area and pool deck. There are plenty of lounge chairs, to relax and soak up the Florida sun.
Make sure you ask about the pool and spa heat! There is an additional fee, but it's worth it.
Reunion Community Description
Of all the vacation home communities and resorts, Reunion Resort Orlando has to be the finest.
Besides being less than 10 miles from Disney World, there are numerous activities and amenities to keep both you and your family entertained: numerous communal pools, bike rentals, spa, fitness center, 6 tennis courts, miniature golf, waterpark, dining options, and more.