• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 3 days
• Linen and towels provided
• Air Conditioning
• Parking lot
• Baby highchair available (rent)
Internet / Phone
• WiFi / Internet
• Guarded community
• Gated community
• Private Pool
• Pool South Facing
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community Gym
• Community Pool
• Golf Course in community
• Walking Path
Looking for a vacation home that has will sleep up to 10 people, has
its own private pool, and has access to resort-style amenities? If so,
this could be the place for you. The living room is large, spacious,
and bright. It has a large L-shaped sofa, tiled flooring, and a flat
screen TV, which is perfect for watching your favorite movies on. The
kitchen has modern appliances, granite countertops, and it comes fully
equipped with all the pots, pans, utensils, plates, and small kitchen
appliances/kitchen gadgets that you would need to put together your
favorite home-cooked meals. When it's time to eat, you can do so at
the breakfast bar or the dining area that's right next to the
kitchen. Walk through the glass patio doors in the living room/dining
area, and you'll step foot into the pool area. It's screened in to
keep those pesky bugs out and has a large, refreshing pool for
everyone to cool off in. For those who want to work on their tan,
there are multiple sunbeds dotted around the pool. And for those who
want to enjoy the Florida weather, but out of the direct sunlight,
there is some outdoor seating under a lanai.
There are 5 bedrooms. The first bedroom, the master bedroom, has a
king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom also has a
king-sized bed, and the third bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The
fourth and fifth bedrooms both have two twin/single beds in each,
which are perfect for younger children.
Other conveniences include free Wi-Fi Internet access, optional pool
heat (where available), and in-unit laundry facilities.
Providence Resort is a gated golf community, designed to give you
serene luxury while offering a plentitude of activities nearby such as
Disney World & other world attractions. Surrounded by a conservation
of lush foliage and small lakes, you can enjoy that stress-free
country feeling knowing that the area offers all that you need to
enjoy your vacation.
Please note that you're only allow 4 cars for this house.
If you prefer the relaxing atmosphere of the resort, there are plenty
of activities and amenities available within the resort itself.
Providence is not all about golf. With two pools available: a
resort-style pool and a lap pool for exercise, lighted tennis courts,
a fitness & aquatic center, you can make it a day, or get a daily fix
before heading out into the city crowds. You can also enjoy safe
bicycling, jogging or walking to enjoy the scenery of Florida Flora &
Complete with a restaurant, a full-service bar, a Pro Shop, Driving
Range, and Putting Green, the Golf and Country Club allows golfers to
relax, knowing they have everything needed for an unmatched golf
experience. The championship golf course designed by Michael Dasher
accommodates all levels of enthusiasm from adult & child instruction
Distance to Nearby Attractions
- Disney World: 14.1 miles
- Universal Studios: 25.2 miles
- SeaWorld: 22.9 miles
- Falcon Fire Golf Course: 16.7 miles
- Disney Golf Course: 18.7 miles
- Premium Outlets: 18.8 miles
- Airport (Orlando International Airport): 32.5 miles
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 12.00% tax|
| - ||November, 14 2023||161.00|
|November, 15 2023|| - ||November, 30 2023||339.25|
|December, 1 2023|| - ||December, 14 2023||161.00|
|December, 15 2023|| - ||January, 6 2024||379.50|
|January, 7 2024|| - ||March, 14 2024||207.00|
|March, 15 2024|| - ||April, 7 2024||402.50|
|April, 8 2024|| - ||June, 13 2024||207.00|
|June, 14 2024|| - ||September, 8 2024||276.00|
|September, 9 2024|| - ||November, 14 2024||207.00|
|November, 15 2024|| - ||November, 30 2024||402.50|
|December, 1 2024|| - ||December, 12 2024||207.00|
|December, 13 2024|| - ||January, 6 2025||402.50|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 10 nights||150.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||35.00|
|Accidental damage waiver mandatory||99.00|
|Providence - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$50 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
|November, 15 2023||to||November, 30 2023||4 days|
|December, 1 2023||to||December, 14 2023||2 days|
|December, 15 2023||to||January, 6 2024||7 days|
|January, 7 2024||to||March, 14 2024||2 days|
|March, 15 2024||to||April, 7 2024||7 days|
|April, 8 2024||to||June, 13 2024||2 days|
|June, 14 2024||to||September, 8 2024||5 days|
|September, 9 2024||to||November, 14 2024||2 days|
|November, 15 2024||to||November, 30 2024||4 days|
|December, 1 2024||to||December, 12 2024||2 days|
|December, 13 2024||to||January, 6 2025||7 days|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus: A cancellation within the last 30 days prior to arrival is possible, if the US government suspends travel from your country / state to Florida. Cancellation fees will be applied.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus - Cancellation fees: 10 % of the total amount will be retained as cancellation costs. Credit card fees cannot be refunded.
• Rates subject to change without notice.