• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 4 days
• Air Conditioning
• Pets Allowed by arrangement
• Linen and towels provided
• Ceiling Fans
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Games room
Internet / Phone
• WiFi / Internet
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• BBQ (for rent)
• On conservation area
• Pool doors alarmed
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Covered lanai
• Private Pool
• Walking Path
• Tennis courts
• Community Pool
• Community childrens playground
• Tennis Courts
High vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan make the home feel like one continuous room, with enough seating for everyone and enough room for everyone to be comfortable. The upgrades to Sunny Oaks are countless!
The first and most obvious is shiny and sleek, new 50” TV in the living room, accompanied by a Blu ray DVD player, a VCR, and an AM/FM stereo + CD player, and a wide array of DVDs to pick from.
Spaciousness is a reoccurring theme here, as the pool backs up to a conservation area, and provides swimmers with the personal space they desire when swimming and soaking up the Florida sun. A TV out by the pool makes the patio a space where people can sit, enjoy a meal on the BBQ and watch their favorite shows.
The master bedroom has been completely refurnished, from floor to ceiling. The walls have been repainted in a rich golden brown, the King size pillow top mattress is state of the art, and there is a brand new 32” TV. The new bedding will have you asleep before your head hits the pillow. This does not feel like a “vacation home master bedroom;” it feels like home. It overlooks the pool and has a big walk in closest! The master bathroom offers a huge walk in shower and heart shaped two. Once again, more than enough space to move about the master suite.
Kids will find their own space in the game room, equipped with a pool table, dart board, play kitchen and plenty of toys to occupy them for hours. The game room doubles as a fitness center as well, so you can burn off some extra calories using the fitness bench and elliptical machine!
This kitchen offers every plate, cup and utensil you’ll need to make family meals at home. This kitchen is fully equipped with kitchenette, table and chairs, dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator with ice machine, etc. The laundry room has a washer, dryer and ironing board.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed with a pillow top mattress, and the third and fourth bedrooms have twin beds, and all bedrooms have a TV, so no need to fight over what to watch, there are plenty of TVs for everyone!
Close to Disney, clean, comfortable and newly upgraded, Sunny Oaks Pool Side is top of the line when it comes to luxury vacation homes!
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 13.50% tax|
| - ||September, 3 2019||169.00|
|September, 4 2019|| - ||November, 22 2019||129.00|
|November, 23 2019|| - ||December, 1 2019||169.00|
|December, 2 2019|| - ||December, 14 2019||129.00|
|December, 15 2019|| - ||January, 4 2020||209.00|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 7 nights||115.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||35.00|
|Indian Ridge Oaks - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
|Christmas / New year|
|December, 15 2019||to||January, 4 2020||7 days|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.