• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 5 days
• Linen and towels provided
• Ceiling Fans
• Air Conditioning
• Pets Allowed by arrangement
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Games room
• HDTV / Big screen TV
Internet / Phone
• WiFi / Internet
• Free International/Long distance calls
• Gated community
• Guarded community
• On conservation area
• On lake
• BBQ (for rent)
• Pool doors alarmed
• Private Pool
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Pool Southwest Facing
• Covered lanai
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Community Cyber cafe
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community Gym
• Community childrens playground
• Business Facilities
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• BBQ / picnic area
• Community Basketball court
• Concierge service
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Community Media Room with WiFi
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Community Pool
• Community Games Room
• Walking Path
Once your family sees this amazing pool area, they'll never want to leave! The private 30ft x 14ft pool and spa has a large, extended decking area around it and is complemented by a 40ft x 10ft porch providing some shade. And you won't believe the view! All towels and bed linen will be supplied.
If you can manage to get everyone out of the pool, there is a house full of features to keep everyone happy for the entire stay!
Start with the countless features in the living room!
A 'state of the art' home theater system with on demand streamed movies and TV to every TV in the villa. A 45" High Definition LCD TV with incredible THX surround sound.
The large living room is attached to the fully equipped kitchen, making the entire downstairs an open and inviting area for everyone to hang out
The kitchen is fully equipped, and when traveling with a large group, an "out of this world" kitchen is a must! A large kitchen island doubles as bar seating, so the family can chat with the chef as he works his magic! State of the art appliances, and enough serving dishes, cookware and place settings to serve a small army, this kitchen has everything!
A full tummy only means one thing: A good nights sleep! It's impossible to have a bad night in one of these luxury bedrooms!
4 master suites (2 King bedrooms and 2 Queen bedrooms)
2 additional bedrooms (One with bunk beds and one with two twin beds)
After a cup of coffee on the patio in the morning, you'll be refreshed and ready for some fun in the game room.This air conditioned game room has a full-size pool table, electronic dartboard, Lego table, wall mounted LCD TV and several board games.
Tinkerbell's Retreat also offers
Washer and Dryer
TVs in every bedroom
Unlimited long distance calling
Computer access with FREE WiFi
Access to everything in the beautiful, resort community
Just 4 miles to Disney
This home has a 5 night minimum stay, but you'll want to stay much longer than that!
|Sorry, no rates online|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.