• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 3 days
• Linen and towels provided
• Air Conditioning
• Parking lot
• Baby highchair available (rent)
Internet / Phone
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• WiFi / Internet
• Gated community
• Guarded community
• On conservation area
• Community Cyber cafe
• Community Media Room with WiFi
• Community Tennis Courts
• BBQ / picnic area
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
• Walking Path
• Community childrens playground
• Community Games Room
• Community Gym
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Concierge service
• Community Gym
• Community Basketball court
• Community Pool
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Business Facilities
Emerald Island Resort is a gated resort community located 15 minutes from Disney's doorstep and close to many other popular Orlando theme parks and attractions. Surrounded by a 300-acre conservation area with 11 acres of a heavily wooded area right in the middle of the community and a perimeter of scenic lakes. You'll feel as if you have entered a special preserve. There are walking trails within the community as well to get in and bond with nature!4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms in the Emerald Island Resort!
It is located close to everything you'll want to do on vacation.
We're just minutes from Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and Busch Gardens.
Our attached terraced townhome can sleep up to 8 people comfortably. Also has a spacious family room with a flat screen smart TV. The fully-equipped kitchen is large with a full-size oven with glass cooktop and microwave, large dishwasher, and large refrigerator/freezer with ice maker. In addition, there is a coffeemaker, electric kettle, full-sized blender and toaster. You'll find cookware, tableware, glassware, and kitchen utensils at your fingertips. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to serve a quick breakfast as you're on your way out the door or a holiday dinner for the whole family in the dining room.
Free, secured, high-speed WiFi is provided for all your devices throughout the villa.
There are Two Master Suites, complete with their own private bathrooms. One is on the ground floor and the other is on the second floor.
Also on the ground floor is a full sized washer, dryer, and another (half) bathroom.
The second floor has two more bedrooms and the main bathroom .
The bedding configuration is as follows:
2 King size beds
4 Single beds
Cable TV service
Towels and Linens are provided
This home has a strict non-smoking policy.
Children are more than welcome in this beautiful home.
Pets of any kind are strictly not allowed.
The home is located within the gated Emerald Island Resort community. Please note that the resort charge $20 per access gate card, non-refundable. Each vehicle will require its own access card. Guests will be able to pre-pay for their access cards ahead of their visit, with the cards being ready and waiting for them upon their arrival at the Gatehouse. While guests can make the payment at the Gatehouse or Clubhouse, we encourage you to make this information known prior to your arrival, as payment is required before a vehicle will be allowed on the property. A maximum of six (6) vehicles are allowed per property.
Emerald Island Resort offers the following facilities:
Community Swimming Pool
Community Dry Sauna
Community Fitness Suite
Community Tennis Courts
Community Volleyball Courts
Community Basketball Courts
It is close to a number of golf courses
It is located in a gated community
Distances from the community to important locations are as follows:
10 minutes to Disney World
15 minutes to Sea World
20 minutes to Universal Studios Orlando
5 minutes to a major chain supermarket
5 minutes to the nearest Golf Course
|Sorry, no rates online|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus: A cancellation within the last 30 days prior to arrival is possible, if the US government suspends travel from your country / state to Florida. Cancellation fees will be applied.
• Covid 19 / Coronavirus - Cancellation fees: 10 % of the total amount will be retained as cancellation costs. Credit card fees cannot be refunded.
• Rates subject to change without notice.