• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 4 days
• Linen and towels provided
• Ceiling Fans
• Air Conditioning
• Playstation 2
• HDTV / Big screen TV
Internet / Phone
• WiFi / Internet
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• Guarded community
• Gated community
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Community Gym
• Community Tennis Courts
• Community childrens playground
• Community steam Room with Sauna
• Walking Path
• Community Cyber cafe
• Community Whirlpool / Spa
• Business Facilities
• Volleyball / Beach volleyball
• Community Pool
• Community Basketball court
• Concierge service
• Community Media Room with WiFi
• BBQ / picnic area
• Community Games Room
• Restaurant / Bar in resort
Our house has a great location with the balcony overlooking the pool and Jacuzzi which is heated all year. The resort has a great location one of the closest villa complexes to Disney and has 2 pools, 2 Jacuzzis, sauna, tennis courts, volleyball, children playareas, gym and games room, there is also a tiki bar next to the clubhouse pool. Our Emerald Island Townhouse is fully air conditioned and the living space is on two floors, with en-suite master bedroom, family bathroom and two further bedrooms on the top floor. The ground floor consists of kitchen, dining area, lounge, laundry room and a separate toilet. The Master Bedroom with en-suite facilities has a queen size bed, flat screen TV with digital TV, dressing table and a built in wardrobe, also there are patio doors which lead out to a balcony over looking the heated pool and spa. Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed, built in wardrobe, dressing table, TV and bedside cabinets. Bedroom 3 has a double bed and a single bunk above. It has a large built in wardrobe, TV and a 4 draw chest. There is also an extra put me up bed if needed. The Family Bathroom has a bath with shower, toilet, fitted wash basin and plenty of cupboard space. The Kitchen is fully fitted with cooker, microwave oven, dishwasher, a waste disposal unit and a large fridge freezer. There is a kettle, coffee maker, toaster, electric tin opener and ample crockery and cutlery. Basically there is everything you can think of from a chopping board to a 10 piece utensil set. The Dining Area has a large table with seating for 6 and there are also 2 kitchen barstools for extra seating if needed. The Lounge Area is furnished to the highest quality with two sofa's, coffee table and matching furniture. A 42” flat screen TV with Cable, DVD, playstation 2 and a radio CD player for your enjoyment, plus there is also free wi-fi. Patio doors lead out to the porch, pool and spar area. The Laundry Room has a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, an upright vacuum cleaner and a dust pan and mop. There is also another toilet downstairs with a fitted wash basin and more storage space. All bed linen and towels are provided.
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 13.50% tax|
| - ||December, 18 2020||90.00|
|December, 19 2020|| - ||January, 4 2021||125.00|
|January, 5 2021|| - ||March, 26 2021||100.00|
|March, 27 2021|| - ||April, 16 2021||125.00|
|April, 17 2021|| - ||May, 14 2021||100.00|
|May, 15 2021|| - ||June, 1 2021||110.00|
|June, 2 2021|| - ||June, 18 2021||100.00|
|June, 19 2021|| - ||August, 31 2021||120.00|
|September, 1 2021|| - ||September, 30 2021||100.00|
|October, 1 2021|| - ||October, 15 2021||110.00|
|October, 16 2021|| - ||November, 1 2021||120.00|
|November, 2 2021|| - ||December, 17 2021||110.00|
|December, 18 2021|| - ||January, 4 2022||135.00|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.