• Size : 1956.00 sqf / 181.72 qm
• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 3 days
• Ceiling Fans
• Linen and towels provided
• Air Conditioning
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby strollers available (rent)
Internet / Phone
• Internet (highspeed)
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• Free International/Long distance calls
• Guarded community
• Gated community
• BBQ (for rent)
• Private Pool
• Poolheat Gas
• Pool child safety fence
• Pool West Facing
• Covered lanai
Comfortable four bedroom three bathroom villa with its own private pool located in the gated community of Tower Lakes.
Cocoa Florida Villa has two living areas, the first at the front of the house with a comfy sofa and TV. An archway leads to the fully equipped kitchen and dining area. The main family looks out on to the pool deck and has all the gadgets to keep you entertained with a TV, DVD and cable box. There is free internet connection and free local and long distance calls within the USA.
The master bedroom is a great place to relax at the end of the day with its own private bathroom and TV with DVD. There is also access straight out on to the pool deck.
Outside, enjoy the pool, take in the glorious Florida sun or relax in the shade under the lanai with friends & family. Pool heating is available please enquire at time of booking for pool heat rates.
Tower Lakes at Calabay Parc is located close to Hwy 27 in Haines City and is conveniently situated close to a large Walmart Supercenter, post office and Sweet Bay Grocery Store. There is a wide selection of restaurants and takeaways close by. Just six miles away is the new Posner Park shopping area with JC Penney, Target, Best Buy, Staples, Michaels, Dicks Sporting Goods and many more.
Tower Lakes at Calabay Parc is just off Hwy 27 and is located just 20 mins to the Disney parks and the new Legoland park is a short 15 minute drive to the south. The community next door is home to the one of the best golf courses in Florida. Southern Dunes 18 hole golf course is rated 4.5 stars and is open to the public year round.
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 12.00% tax|
| - ||September, 3 2017||150.00|
|September, 4 2017|| - ||October, 13 2017||145.00|
|October, 14 2017|| - ||October, 29 2017||150.00|
|October, 30 2017|| - ||December, 15 2017||145.00|
|December, 16 2017|| - ||January, 8 2018||150.00|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 0 nights||105.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||30.00|
|Tower Lake - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.
We need to know your arrival / departure date to display a price. Please click here to set dates.
3. 2 twins
4. 2 twins
Maximum 10 guests
back to top
22.00 miles, 30.00 minutes
Orlando International Airport
35.00 miles, 43.00 minutes
24.00 miles, 28.00 minutes
29.00 miles, 35.00 minutes
Estimated times and distances are based on Google maps. Experience has shown times can be up to 10 -15 minutes shorter. back to top
• Fishing dock nearby
• Gated community
Community Info >
back to top
This site is accelerated by content delivery network cdn77.com