• Size : 1996.00 sqf / 185.43 qm
• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 3 days
• Ceiling Fans
• Linen and towels provided
• Air Conditioning
• Parking lot
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Playstation 2
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Games room
Internet / Phone
• WiFi / Internet
• Free phone calls Canada,USA,PR
• On conservation area
• BBQ (for rent)
• Spa / Jacuzzi
• Private Pool
• Pool doors alarmed
• Covered lanai
• Pool North Facing
• Poolheat Gas
OTR4309 is a single story 4 bedroom, three bath villa with private pool, located in the beautifully landscaped Orange Tree community. This villa shouts quality from the moment you walk through the door.
OTR4309 boasts two separate living areas and a dining room. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances that you need for a light breakfast or elaborate family dinner and looks onto the breakfast nook. The family room is delightfully furnished with large comfy sofas which look out on to the pool deck through the sliding patio doors.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed, a television and doors which lead out to the pool deck. The master bathroom has his and hers vanity units, a garden bath, large shower and toilet. Both twin bedrooms have televisions and share a bathroom. There is also a queen bedroom, complete with television and access to the pool.
The pool is a wonderfully relaxing area overlooking a beautiful conservation area. There is a large covered area with patio furniture and privacy screening around the pool deck. The pool does have an optional heater which can be activated at an extra cost.
If the pool is not enough to keep you occupied the games room has only recently been installed and offers pool and darts for guests to enjoy.
This villa has free long distance and international calling to many countries and wireless internet access. Orange Tree is just a few minutes drive from a large Wal Mart Supercenter and the restaurants, bars, takeouts and shopping along Hwy 192. Disney is a short drive away and the new Legoland is just a short 25 minute drive south.
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 12.00% tax|
| - ||April, 28 2019||156.40|
|April, 29 2019|| - ||May, 24 2019||134.55|
|May, 25 2019|| - ||June, 2 2019||142.60|
|June, 3 2019|| - ||June, 30 2019||134.55|
|July, 1 2019|| - ||September, 2 2019||156.40|
|September, 3 2019|| - ||November, 23 2019||134.55|
|November, 24 2019|| - ||December, 1 2019||142.60|
|December, 2 2019|| - ||December, 15 2019||134.55|
|December, 16 2019|| - ||January, 5 2020||177.10|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 6 nights||105.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||30.00|
|Orange Tree - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.