• Size : 3444.48 sqf / 320.00 qm
• Arrival date: Any
• Keys hand over: At the villa
• Minimum stay: 5 days
• Linen and towels provided
• Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans
• Baby highchair available (rent)
• Baby strollers available (rent)
• Free use of crib/cot/highchair
• Baby crib available (rent)
• Games room
• HDTV / Big screen TV
• Private Cinema
• Wii console
Internet / Phone
• Internet (highspeed)
• Free International/Long distance calls
• Security Alarm
• Guarded community
• Gated community
• BBQ / Grill
• Poolheat Electric
• Poolheat Gas
• Pool South Facing
• Private Pool
• Pool toys
• Pool patio (roofed)
• Pool child safety fence
• Covered lanai
• Pool fully fenced
• Pool doors alarmed
• Business Facilities
• Walking Path
• Shuttle Bus Service to the Theme Parks and Are
• Community Pool
• Picnic & BBQ Area
• Concierge service
• Tennis courts
Our Villa has a vaulted-ceiling family room for the whole family to relax in together, with sumptuous sofas and a love-seat, occasional tables, lamps, a large screen LCD TV, DVD player, and a surround sound system. If you don't want to hang out with the rest of the family, go and play some board games or take the time out to read a book in our separate lounge area with sofa and love seat. If that's not enough, then step out of the family room, onto the sun-drenched pool deck, and relax on the cushioned pool furniture as you soak in the Florida's golden sunrays. The extended pool deck surrounds the raised spa that cascades a waterfall in to the main, sparkling pool, where you can cool off and have some family fun together. The pool is provided with a removable safety fence for extra added protection for young infants should you need it, and all doors leading on to the deck area have been provided with additional safety locks and alarms. Sleeping at our Villa continues the trend of spoiling our guests! The first and second master bedrooms feature slumber-soft king-size beds, each with nightstands lamps, clock/radio/alarm, telephone, armoire, dresser, walk-in closet, cable TV, plus a private master bathroom, with a mirrored vanity unit, tub, step-in shower, plus a private toilet in one (downstairs), and a private master en-suite for the second master also. The third and fourth master bedrooms offer a queen-size bed, with nightstand, dresser, cable TV, closet space and share a bathroom with toilet, mirrored vanity and bath/shower. Fifth and sixth bedrooms offer two twins each and the seventh bedroom is a perfect “sleep-station” for the kids, with 2 twin bunk beds, a cable TV, plus nightstands, lamps and dressers and nearby family bathrooms. If you can find the time between the family room, the pool and the theme parks nearby, then you may like to eat at our home. Of course, everything that you could possibly require to prepare a simple snack or a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast has been provided to enjoy in the breakfast nook, or in the formal dining area off the lounge. Whatever you decide, we promise that your visit to any of our Villas will be memorable for all the right reasons!
|Rates/night, in USD, please add 13.00% tax|
|Final cleaning if stay less then 7 nights||150.00|
|Optional pool heat Daily||40.00|
|Emerald Island Resort - NO further Community charges|
|Resort charges can change at any time.|
|Payment can be made by :
- USD check (no fee)
- wire transfer (please ask for fees)
- MasterCard / Visa (+4.5%)
- Paypal (+4.5%)
|$40 Service fee will be added to the rental amount|
|back to top|
• 25% (minimum $300.00) deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• The total amount has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
• Failure to pay the balance by the due date will render the booking void with loss of deposit.
• Security deposit is required no later then 1 week before arrival.
• Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
• Cancellation charges: More than 8 weeks before arrival: deposit only, 8 weeks or less: Full amount.
• Rates subject to change without notice.